Помогите пожалуйста сделать номера, буду очень благодарна!
2. Explain the use of the Past Indefinite Tense in the following, sen¬tences.
1. We had a nice walk two days ago. 2. When did the last readers' conference take place? 3. When my son was in the country in winter he played snowballs almost every day. He used to ski and to skate too. 4. He visited his native town in 1995. 5. The man entered the room, sat down at the table, ordered some food, and began to read a news¬paper.
3. Turn the following from affirmative to negative and from negative to affirmative. 1. It rained a great deal last summer. 2. I did not see many plays in Moscow. 3. The sun rose at 5 o'clock. 4. She did not come in time for dinner. 5. Pete didn't forget to put his clock forward and so was not late in the morning. 6. They did not think James was as clever as John. 7. You wrote your exercise very well last week. 8. Andrei Petrov left for Kiev an hour ago.9. Ann did not join the library yesterday. 10. They took the book by Dickens last week.
5. Add question-tags to the following sentences.
1. Bernard Shaw was born in 1856. 2. He had to con¬sult an encyclopaedia. 3. Samuel Johnson published his famous dictionary in 1755. 4. You got a lot of books as presents for your birthday. 5. The Encyclopaedia Bri- tannica first appeared in 1771. 6. For some years the Bronte sisters worked as teachers. 7. Pete didn't go to the reference library yesterday. 8. Your sister bought the latest novel by this author on Monday. 9. The old man didn't like to lend his books. 10. Little Dickens had to work at a blacking factory.
6. Change the following sentences using the adverbial modifiers of time given in brackets to replace the words in italics. Change the tense of the verbs.
1. He often cooks his own breakfast, (yesterday; every morning; already) 2. We live in the country now. (before the war, never) 3. At last I know about it. (never, some days ago) 4. Every month she buys a lot of new books, (last month, lately) 5. He tells me about it every time he sees me. (two days ago; this week) 6. She doesn't often come to see us nowadays, (last year, yet) 7. I see my friend every day. (many years ago; just) 8. Mary doesn't often drink coffee, (at the party last night; lately) 9. My boy-friend goes to the country every week, (last night; this evening) 10. She borrows new books from the library regularly, (last week; today)
1.В предложениях встречаются слова-показатели этого времени:
two days ago, last conference,in 1995.
3 и 5 скорее всего просто действие произошло в прошлом, последовательность действий.
2.1. It didn't rain a great deal last summer.
2. I saw many plays in Moscow.
3. The sun didn't rise at 5 o'clock.
4. She came in time for dinner.
5. Pete forgot to put his clock forward and so was late in the morning.
6. They thought James was as clever as John.
7. You didn't write your exercise very well last week.
8. Andrei Petrov didn't leave for Kiev an hour ago.
9. Ann joined the library yesterday.
10. They didn't take the book by Dickens last week.
3.1. Bernard Shaw was born in 1856, wasn't he?
2. He had to con¬sult an encyclopaedia,didn't he?
3. Samuel Johnson published his famous dictionary in 1755, didn't he?
4. You got a lot of books as presents for your birthday,didn't you?
5. The Encyclopaedia Bri- tannica first appeared in 1771,didn't it?
6. For some years the Bronte sisters worked as teachers,didn't they?
7. Pete didn't go to the reference library yesterday,did he?
8. Your sister bought the latest novel by this author on Monday.didn't she?
9. The old man didn't like to lend his books,did he?
10. Little Dickens had to work at a blacking factory,didn't he?
4.1. He cooked his own breakfast yesterday. he cooks his own breakfast every morning. He has already cooked his own breakfast.
2.We lived in the country before the war. We have never lived in the country.
3.At last I have never known about it. At last I knew about in some days ago.
4.She bought a lot of new books last monyh. She has bought a lot of new books lately.
5.He told me about it 2 days ago.He will tell me about it this week.
6.She didn't come to see us last year. She hasn't come to see us yet.
7.I saw my friend many days ago. I has just seen my friend.
8.Mary didn't drink coffee at the party last night. Mary hasn't drunk coffee lately.
9.My boyfriend went to the country last night. My boyfriend will went to the country this evening
10.She borrowed new books from the library last week. She will borrow new books from the library today.